Friday, February 11, 2005

 
Well, I’m afraid that I owe a HUGE apology to all of the liberals who I have mocked in the past. You see, all this time I thought they were comparing Bush and all of us conservatives to Nazis, the fascist rulers of Germany from 1933 to 1945. How wrong I was…. You see, driving into work today, I saw an SUV with the following written in the dust on the back window. “Bush is a Nasi” They weren’t comparing us to brutal tyrants! They were comparing us to the Malaysian national dish, Nasi Lemak! Of course, this leaves me even more confused than before. However, I cannot stay angry at people so mentally deranged that they compare us to a foreign dish at every chance.


I don’t even like prawns…..

Comments:
That's a good one! I like your style. I will add you to my blogroll.

She Who Will Be Obeyed
 
I always feel a tiny bit bad (embarrassed) for people who plan a nice sarcastic or mean comment and then screw it up somehow and look pathetic.

Nasi. *smirk*
 
Fabulous! The prawn dish, of course. Morons, not so much!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?