Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Free Speech

God, I love the free speech you can only find in a University English Department. [ed. No, I'm afraid you'll have to rephrase that.] Ok, Lord, I [ed. No.] Non denominational entity, I [ed. Now your just being silly.] Fine. Well, I love [ed. No, you can't say love this close to Valentine's Day. It might offend those who aren't in a non-judgemental relationship.] Well, I am fond of the free speech [ed. Say something about non judgemental there.] What? Why? Ok, ok. Well, I am fond of the free, non-judgemental, non-hate speech you can only find in a University [ed. No, thats judgemental speech again. What about people who have been disenfranchised and are unable to attend a University?] Know what? Fie upon the University, and fie upon the English department! [ed. Hey! Thats hate speech!] Bite me.

Comments:
Nicely phrased!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?